A crown is a dental restoration designed to look and feel just like your natural teeth. A dental crown entirely covers the tooth and can help to restore its shape, strength, and appearance. Your Provo, Utah dentist, Dr. Hamblin, may recommend a dental crown in order to:
- Restore a broken or worn tooth
- Protect a weakened or damaged tooth
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Complete a dental implant
- Improve the appearance of misshapen or discolored teeth
Your custom dental crown will fit your mouth comfortably, and crowns can be created from tooth-colored materials for a durable, natural-looking restoration. To learn more about the benefits of dental crowns, we welcome you to call Robert L. Hamblin, DDS today!